Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Training update, and thoughts about December 6th

Just giving a brief update on how my training has been going, overall my numbers are slowly climbing especially on my bench and deadlift. However a few weeks ago I strained the left part of my hip squatting 385 for a set of 8 this injury kept me from squatting for almost 5 weeks, the good news is I slowly rehabbed it and as of last squat session I hit 425 x 5 without wraps and my body handled it just fine without any pain.

As for my bench and deadlift, I recently hit 365 x 3 on bench with ease and a few weeks back I pulled 500 for a set of 6 leaving a couple reps in the tank. Hoping to really put together a respectable meet next month.

As for the competition I'm really excited about it, I have a much higher total sitting in the tank right now even considering that I have an off day I will blow my old numbers out of the water. However if I can pull it all together and have a day like I had back in May, I'm looking at adding a legit 200+lbs to my total within a 7 month period which is exciting to know.

Expect me to use this blog quite a bit, also stay tuned for meet updates and meet write ups December 6th!

No comments:

Post a Comment